Steward Orthopedic & Sports Medicine – Layton
Orthopedic Reconstructive Surgeon
Dr. Zach Yenna approaches orthopedic care from a unique perspective, having been both a patient and a provider. He treats each patient interaction as the foundation for a lasting relationship aimed at getting patients back to feeling good and remaining active.
He’s experienced in advanced hip and knee joint reconstruction with patients from around the world, including complex primary joint replacement surgeries and major revision joint surgeries. His training and research has focused on advanced joint reconstruction techniques, including muscle sparing and biologic fixation knee replacements, anterior and direct superior hip replacements, robotic-assisted surgery, major revision surgery and salvage joint replacement surgery.
Dr. Yenna believes that keeping patients informed and involved in their treatment is an integral part of successful care and rehabilitation.
- The Cleveland Clinic, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- University of Louisville, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- University of Louisville, School of Medicine
Areas of Interest:
- Advanced Hip & Knee Joint Reconstruction
- Advanced Joint Replacement
- Muscle Sparing & Biological Fixation Knee Replacement
- Anterior & Direct Superior Hip Replacement
- Robotic Joint Replacement
- Major Revision Surgery
- Salvage Joint Replacement
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- Gold Humanism Society
Davis Hospital and Medical Center