Suffering from a sport related injury and looking for non-surgical help? Get the help you need from one of Utah’s most highly trained and experienced sports medicine, physical medicine and rehabilitation doctors.
Dr. Engelen, DO, completed his residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, and a fellowship in sports medicine. He’s also a local expert on regenerative medicine, bio-mechanical analysis as well as treatment of all sports and spine injuries.
Dr. Engelen served as a Lieutenant in the Navy and operated as a medical officer for the Marines. He has served as a team physician for a high school and collegiate athletic teams, and currently serves as the team physician for West Jordan High School.
Dr. Engelen’s Expertise:
- Evaluation and treatment of spine and sports injuries
- Ultrasound guided procedures for joint, tendon, or nerve injuries
- Diagnostic Musculoskeletal and Sports Ultrasound
- Regenerative Medicine including PRP and Stem Cells for treatment of osteoarthritis and tendon injuries
- Biomechanical Analysis for Injury Prevention and Sports Performance