- Dan Martin, PA – Tooele
North Pointe Medical Clinic offers a comprehensive range of Occupational Health services to the employer community. Our goal is to provide you with one resource for all of your employee needs.
In addition, if an additional service is needed such as Behavioral Health or Orthopedic Surgery, those services are also available within our clinic.
Our services include:
- On-the-job injury assessment, treatment and follow-up
- Pre-employment physicals
- DOT exams
- Respiratory certification exams
- Pulmonary function testing
- Hearing testing
- Environmental and hazmat testing
- Drug testing
- Alcohol breath testing
- On-site urine and alcohol testing
- Prompt referral to specialists as needed
- Treatment of musculoskeletal injuries
- Wound management
- Low back pain
- Treatment of eye injuries
Our program is under the direction of Dan Martin, PA-C. Dan brings 17 years of Occupational Medicine experience to North Pointe Medical Clinic.