Dr. Ferikes believes as an orthopedic surgeon the best approach with his patients is a shared decision-making process, allowing each patient to make educated decisions about the treatments available and enabling them to guide their individualized care and best reach their goals.
He believes that one of his biggest roles is to help people remain active as they age. If something prevents a patient from staying active, he works to find a way to get them back to normal.
He has a special interest in all disorders of the upper extremity, including the treatment of arthritis, fractures, post-traumatic reconstruction, nerve compression syndromes, and sports-related injuries of the hand, wrist, elbow, and shoulder.
- Orthopaedic Surgery Board Eligible
- Indiana Hand to Shoulder Center Fellowship Program, Indianapolis, IN
- UPMC-Hamot Orthopaedic Surgery Residency Program, Erie, PA
- Brody School of Medicine at ECU, Greenville, NC
Areas of Interest:
- Treatment of arthritis of the hand, wrist, elbow, and shoulder
- Nerve compression syndromes
- Fractures and sports-related injuries of the upper extremities
- Meadville Medical Center, Meadville, PA Orthopaedic Surgeon
- UNC Hospitals, Chapel Hill, NC Emergency Dept. Unit Coordinator Hospital
Davis Hospital and Medical Center